The secret to a successful outdoor room is that it seamlessly blends with the indoors. But first, ask yourself how do you use your outdoor area? Do you entertain a lot? Is it a place you go to relax with a book or the Sunday paper? Perhaps it’s an alfresco dining area that you’re trying to create? Or maybe it’s a combination of all three? How you use the space, its location and the style you are hoping to achieve will have a big say in the design of your outdoor space.
Everything outside your four walls is our expertise:
- Outdoor rooms, cabanas, and pavilions: attached or stand alone, kitchen and/or bathroom facilities, audio and video equipped, heating & cooling systems.
- External finishes/facades: different wall finishes, fascia/gutter types, eave lining type, roofing materials, threshold finishes
- Stonework: bespoke flooring, walling and cladding stoneworks
- Water features: formal or freeform, chemically or biologically sanitised, standalone or in conjunction with a pool/spa or house
- Driveways, paths and paved areas: concrete, tiled/paved, stone, gravel
- Deckings: different types of hardwoods and treated timbers, concealed or visible fixings
- Walling, fencing, screening: retaining, decorative, privacy. Masonry, stone, timber, metal, glass or green walls
- Exterior and garden lighting: functional, mood and feature lighting. LED, fluorescent, fibre optic or halogen, low or high voltage
- Renovations: to internal/external junctions
- Door and window type: bi-folds, French, sliding, bay windows etc.
- Sporting and recreational facilities: tennis courts, golf greens and driving nets, cricket pitch’s (with or without enclosure), basketball/ netball courts, playgrounds/play equipment, gymnasiums and saunas
- Garages, carports and sheds: attached to dwelling or free standing. Option for a turntable and or car lifts
Just wanted to thank the team at Tim Samuel Design for the superb workmanship that has gone into our place. The detail on the timber screening and the tiled lounge area is fantastic!
Take advantage of our free initial consultation service. We are happy to visit the site and discuss your requirements.
Get in touch